Sql Backup And FTP

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register
About license! Options · View
lucaslab
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 1:45:39 PM

Groups: Registered

Hi,

1. On plan Prof Lifetime and other plan's license issue in case the server is formatted or some hd / ssd burn and put another ??
can i have a new key or I put the old key and it works normally ?? or I will lose the key if I format the machine ??

2. Successful email notification or backup failure only works for a period of 1 year on Prof Lifetime plan?

Thanks.. Sorry for my bad english.

Alexander Omelchenko
#2 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 3:38:11 AM

Groups: Administrators, Registered

Hi,

1. One license key can be used only on one computer and you can use the version you have purchased forever. If your server is failed then you can install MySQLBackupFTP and apply your license key again. If you need to remove a license to another server, please click "Help" > "License Key..." > "Remove license from this computer".

2. On MySQLBackupFTP Professional Lifetime email notifications will work forever.
lucaslab
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 9, 2018 9:46:49 AM

Groups: Registered

Alexander Omelchenko wrote:
Hi,

1. One license key can be used only on one computer and you can use the version you have purchased forever. If your server is failed then you can install MySQLBackupFTP and apply your license key again. If you need to remove a license to another server, please click "Help" > "License Key..." > "Remove license from this computer".

2. On MySQLBackupFTP Professional Lifetime email notifications will work forever.

On MySQLBackupFTP Professional not LifeTime email notifications will work forever?
Thank!
Alexander Omelchenko
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 1:53:46 AM

Groups: Administrators, Registered

Hi,

Yes, you will receive the email notifications after the first year.